måndag 30 september 2013

Iron To Gold, flyer for "In The Zone" 7"



Iron To Gold has been my favorite European hardcore band for a couple of years now. A great demo was followed by two incredible EPs in 2011, with these old school Poles perfecting their ultra tight mix of Judge, early Strife and Inside Out. Over time I've come to know the band a little bit, especially after flying them up here for four shows in October 2012, hanging with Pat at Fluff and their guitar player in Exile, Piotr, in Stockholm. Pat asked me to make a flyer for their upcoming third 7", saying "make it look like a flyer for 'Only The Strong' compilation," referring to the early Victory release. In the end, after giving it my own touch, I realized it was pretty close to a Hardware Fanzine look, and so I just went all in with that, as it is a pretty cool thing anyway.

Iron To Gold on facebook.
Iron To Gold on bandcamp.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar